Michael Jackson died one year ago today and when I heard that he died I was like, "Ok, a culturally irrelevant child molester who has prescription drug problems is dead." I worked with a woman who was 2 years younger than me and she was like, "Yup, that's just what I thought." Then a co-worker who was about 10 years older than us told us about how we didn't understand, that MJ was a huge pop star, he united people, he was so important.
Ok, cool. And then he went off his rocker and surrounded himself with people who created a world without repercussions, altered his looks so dramatically he was unrecognizable, and engaged in deviant and inappropriate relationships with minors.
Low-VOC and Non-Toxic Flooring Choices for Allergy-Sensitive Households
-
If you’ve ever walked into a freshly renovated room and felt your eyes
water or...
The post Low-VOC and Non-Toxic Flooring Choices for Allergy-Sensitive ...
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment