Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh, what a difference a realtor makes!

Our house is on the market again, and this time the real estate agents seem MUCH more promising! I thought I picked a winner with our last real estate agent, but I was dead wrong. There was a house in our neighborhood that is the exact same as ours that he sold in about 2 months and I really thought he could help us sell ours. I won't enumerate all the reasons why he sucked, but John and I let him go/ took our house off the market after less than 2 months with him.
The new real estate agents actually want to sell our house! It's amazing! It's a family team of real estate agents and John and I feel much more confident. They came and took actual decent pictures of our house, and even mowed the grass and did yard work! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that we get the house sold in a decent time. The agents are motivated, we're motivated, let's hope there's a buyer who's motivated!

No comments: