Thursday, April 16, 2009

So pretty...

I am such a girly girl. I love all things pink and delicate and feminine. I totally found what I want for my birthday gift this year:

No, not Dolly Parton (though that would be AWESOME). The pink rocking chair! YAY! Dolly designed these beautiful pink rocking chairs for Cracker Barrel. They're only available in stores and only 1350 were made. I could buy a rocking chair and pink spray paint, but where's the Dolly-ness of that? I'm not the only one who wants to get their grubby country-loving hands on them. Some are already on eBay. Oh Dolly, how I love thee and thy synergizing, c0-branding ways.

I don't have pics from Easter, but it was great! One of the things that made it really special was that it was the first time I used our "wedding" china. One of my great-aunts wanted me to have her wedding china and it is BEAUTIFUL. It is the Lenox "Rhodora" pattern and it is perfect. Here are some example pics I found online:

The sorbet/ champagne glass and luncheon plate that are clear in these pictures are peachy/pink in my collection. It is SO PERFECT!!! It is exactly what I would pick out. It means even more to me since it's been in my family for 3 generations now. I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: