Friday, January 8, 2010

I got no patience, and I hate waitin'

I want to see my nephew. NOOOOOWWWWW now now now now now. AJ will be here on March 1st, according to my SIL's doctor. There have been a few instances when we thought he would come early, but at this point it looks like he will be marinating in uterus juice for at least 6 more weeks. I know that if he is born now he will still be a perfect little man, but will need help with oxygen intake and will probably not know how to suckle. That reflex is the last to develop and it's interesting to me to hear moms who delivered just a few days or weeks early tell about how their 38 week old at delivery babies couldn't quite get the hang of it, while full term or late kids know just what's going on.
However, I am whiny and needy and I just want to kiss AJ's face and tummy and change his lil diaper and all that goodness. He is sooooo ready to come out, immune system be damned! I want to see him!!!

No comments: