Thursday, March 17, 2011

Deep Breaths

I'm a little bit frustrated right now. It's not a big deal.

Back story: this summer I had a large ruptured ovarian cyst. My period was 12 days late (!), I was tired all the time, I felt full after eating small amounts of food, I gained some water weight below my belly button, and I sometimes had a dull or even hot ache in my lower abdomen. I got it checked out, no big deal, it went away after a month or two.

Right now John and I aren't trying to not start procreating, if that makes sense. I'm 4 days late and I was actually getting a little excited! I've been tired and feeling uncomfortably full. I was waiting until I was a full week late to take a test because I don't want to get a false negative. For about a week I'd intermittently have a sharp twinge in my lower abdomen, which I thought were maybe maybe maybe round ligament pains. This morning I started to feel a dull pain in my lower front side and after lunch felt that familiar hot sensation right where my ovary is. Not being pregnant right now isn't the biggest deal. I just really wish I wouldn't be growing a cyst the first month that a pregnancy would be happy news. Oh well.

No comments: