Thursday, September 15, 2011

She's my dancing queen, young and sweet, only unbooooooOOOooorn...

I'm really hoping that this dance party in my uterus means Ava is flipping. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE feeling her feet and head and hands and knees. I'm actually kind of sad that in the next 4-5 weeks she'll run out of room and her movements will start to decrease. However, she's still breech and I'm getting anxious about it. About a quarter of babies are breech at this point in pregnancy (30 weeks) and that goes down to 5% by the time the actual due date rolls around. I'm just a worrier and I can't find any information on first time moms and being breech this late in the game in relation to actually being breech when labor starts. I can feel her pedaling her little feet, which I know means she's trying to turn, so keep it up little girl!

No comments: