Monday, February 16, 2009

Just in time for Valentine's Day...

The worst date ever! It seems that there's a constant battle between who has it better or worse...single people or couples. Singles have plusses (get to make your own plans, have autonomy) and minuses (no one to snuggle with, the annoying questions of "Why are you single?") as do couples (Much less autonomy but usually way more snuggling). Let me end the debate. Single women in DC, you have it WORST. I don't say that because I lived there, I say that because of this article, and particularly this man:

THIS GUY SUCKS. His only saving grace is that his jackassery is immortalized here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/06/AR2009020602082.html
What a huge tool! I am lucky enough to NEVER, EVER have been on a date with someone this...ugh, cloying and full of themselves. Well, I have once or twice, but I totally recognized it. Sweet sassy molassy. Singles, couples, everyone who isn't this dude...you are LUCKY.

No comments: