Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TMI

I like counting. I count change, I count the number of cars around me, and I count the number of times John and I have sex. I have one of those counter things you can push and it clicks to the next higher number next to our bed. Every month both of us put one dollar for every time we had sex that month into a savings account. We call it our sex tax and for our 30th anniversary we're going to use it to take a cruise around the world or whatever.
When I worked I had a desk calendar that I would write the number at the beginning of each month, and then I would know how much money to put into our sex tax for the next month. Well, I don't have that this year. For January and February I remember typing the number somewhere in my iPhone and when I go to look, for the life of me I can't find it. How will I know how much money to put in sex tax? YIKES!!!

No comments: