Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm going to pretend this isn't creepy, okay?

There's a doctoral student who is always in the computer lab. He's very loud and outgoing. He friended me on Facebook. No problem. I go by a different first name on Facebook because my husband doesn't want his relationship status to say that he's in a relationship with someone with a male name. NO ONE at school knows me by this name. No one calls me it. I don't refer to myself by it. Dr. Computer Lab now only calls me by my Facebook name and he thinks he's doing the right thing. I guess I could unfriend him. What gives me the creepies is that this dude has also sent me an email complimenting me on how good I look in my facebook pics. Oh well, I guess weirdness comes in all varieties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfriend him! Unfriend him now! LOL!!!! I do that when people start getting creepy close!