Monday, November 2, 2009

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have...

Huge, wonderful plus: John patiently listened to me read "Gone with the Wind" to him for 2 hours last night. It was the 3 chapters where Mellie has her baby as Atlanta is burning. It's a fantastic piece of literature and my dear husband listened intently as I read every word. Swoon.

On the other hand, he just really tap danced on my last nerve. He decided we needed to take down the hammock and when he took it down, he put it in the room off of our kitchen (as opposed to the crawlspace or garage or any other logical place.). When moving the hammock in, he knocked over the ironing board, which knocked over the trash can and recycling container. This isn't HIS responsibility to clean up, because apparently HE didn't put the ironing board in an inconvenient place. So please excuse me as I go clean up some trash.

No comments: